Last Updated: October 2020
- Every email you send must clearly identify you as the sender.
- Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without express permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All communication lists run by Cloutlayer customers must be legitimate opt-ins.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act, Copyright laws, and any other applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
- The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam") through Cloutlayer is prohibited.
- Emails and attachments must be in a format we support.
- You may not use email services through our Subscription Service that does not comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, this Email Acceptable Use Policy, or the Acceptable Use Policy of our third-party service providers, or that results in our receiving complaints from third parties in connection with your email use.
THIS DOCUMENT IS PART OF TERMS OF SERVICE.